Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Intro

Hi all,

My girlfriend has been BEGGING me to blog for a while now. So I finally got around to it. By the way, check out her blog. it's pretty great, and not just because she says great things about me: http://loveislife0lourdes0echagarruga.blogspot.com/.

So I plan on writing different sections about different things. Hopefully I can find a way to separate it much more efficiently. These will include school, video games, technology, and life as an immigrant.

A little about myself: My name is Colón (pronounced "cologne") Zamora. I am 24 years old. Currently, I am at the University of Florida working on my MS in Electrical Engineering (but not your typical nerdy engineer...). My funny looking name is Spanish; I was born in Ecuador (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecuador) and moved to Miami, FL when I was about 8 years old. I have 3 younger brothers and a beautiful niece that was just born in Aug 2011.

As long as I can remember, I have been interested in electronics. TVs, computers, video games, cell phones. If it has silicon, I know about it. So there will probably be a lot of posts about this stuff. Hopefully I can help educate people who are not as familiar with all that (like my girlfriend).

I like sports; I love FUTBOL (aka: soccer). I'm not great at any of them, but I'm decently athletic. My favorite teams are Manchester United, Barcelona (Ecuador and Spain). As a UF student, I cannot live without football. GO GATORS!

I know this wasn't the most exciting read, but I just wanted to get all this information out of the way. More coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment