Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Living in America: Intro

I was born in Ecuador, but now I have lived most of my life in the US. This provides me with a unique perspective on American culture. The articles in this section will be about my experiences as an immigrant, US citizen, and other musings on American culture.

I love this country. It has provided me with opportunities I could never even dream of back in Ecuador. That's the point of the American Dream: more opportunities are available to you than anywhere else. All it takes is hard work.

Now, as a DISCLAIMER, I may write some negative things, but I don't do it to slander this country. I would just like to bring certain issues to light. And I'm sure many of you will agree with some of the things I say. After all, this is a great country, but it's not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment